PAYMENTS / RETURNS:
Please note, once you place an order with us, you are agreeing to ALL terms and conditions of our website. Always check your JUNK FOLDER.
- You can pay for your order by Direct Bank Transfer or Bitcoins.
Once you place and submit your order:
- you will receive an email with payment instructions (CHECK JUNK BOX). If you haven’t received a confirmation email within 30minutes, please contact us at: [email protected]m
- you then submit your payment by preferred payment method and once funds reach our account we will dispatch your order within 24 hours
IMPORTANT PAYMENT INFORMATION:
- Always check your JUNK FOLDER
- Please round up to nearest whole £ pound. Example £24.30 becomes £25.
- Please use your NAME AND SURNAME AS REFERENCE
Example: (Reference: Name Surname).
- It can take up to 24 hours for your funds to clear in our account so please be patient.
- International transactions may take up to 2-5 days. Your order will not be shipped until funds clear at our account.
- Please get in touch with us for International Transfer Details.
- All necessary wire information is included with your order confirmation email, which is sent to you immediately after placing your order. Please check your order confirmation email carefully for the instructions.
- Please make sure you use the same name for your order and the payment. If you are using account with different name to an order placed, please do send us a screen shot of donation sent or inform us by email. This way there will be no delays in postage.
- In an unlikely event the package is not delivered to the customer’s chosen address and has been signed for, as shown on the tracker, the customer then should raise the dispute with the courier. In case we have to assist, the courier will simply refer us to the tracker and point out it was signed for. In this case customer will have to take up the dispute with the courier and request a “denial of service” receipt that will show the courier accepts their fault and acknowledges that the parcel was either lost or stolen. Once you get this and forward it to us we can reship your order again.
- Any personal information is not stored in our system longer than 2 weeks. Tracking numbers however may be stored for up to 5 weeks. None of the personal information is shared to third parties.
RETURNS / PRODUCTS DAMAGED IN TRANSIT:
- Products Damaged in Transit.
In very unlikely event of an item being damaged in transit, we don’t take any responsibility for damaged products.
We do not accept returns.
By ordering from us, you fully agree with our Terms and Conditions